Money transfer from other banks
Upon making the money transfer request, please input all following information:
- (1) Beneficial name: Primary Cardholder’s Name as on ID card or Passport
- (2) Beneficial Account: Card Number (16 digits shown on your credit card)
- (3) Beneficial Bank: Shinhan Bank Vietnam Ltd.
- (4) Payment amount: Payment amount
- (5) Remark: Payment for Shinhan Credit Card
* Payment transactions with any incorrect information will be refunded to sender’s account.
** To ensure the on-time payment, please make the money transfer at least 2 working days before the payment due date.
*** In case you use the Express domestic transfer service via card number, the transferred amount will be credited into your card payment account (if any). If you want to make advance payment for Credit card, kindly contact our Contact Center 1900-1577 during working hours for payment instruction. If no instruction is received, Shinhan will auto debit the payment account on the payment due date with the auto-payment rate you registered.
Applied for the Cardholders who have demand account at Shinhan and registered the auto debit service. Shinhan shall automatically debit the amount as the payment rate you registered from such demand account. Please kindly maintain the sufficient account balance on the payment due day.
*If you have not yet registered, please kindly visit any Shinhan branch/ transaction office to register the auto debit service.
** For ANZ credit cards which were already registered the auto debit service previously, this service would be continued at Shinhan.
*** In case your account balance is not sufficient for the Minimum Payment amount befỏe 16h30 on your payment due date, then your card shall be considered as late payment. After Payment due date, Shinhan shall continue to collect the overdue Minimum amount on your account balance.
Cash deposit at Sacombank (free charge)
You can visit any Sacombank branch/ transaction office in their opening time. Upon depositing, please fill the payment form with all following information:
- (1) Beneficial name: Cardholder’s Name as on ID card or Passport
- (2) Beneficial account: Card Number (16 digits shown on your credit card)
- (3) Payment amount: Payment amount
- (4) Remark: Payment for Shinhan Credit card
* For this service, please make payment not later than 15:00 on the payment due date. Transactions made after 15:00 will be only registered to the Shinhan system on the next working day..
Payment at Shinhan counters
You can cash deposit at any Shinhan counters in the opening time of every branch/transaction office of Shinhan.
* For this service, please make payment before 16:30 on the payment due date
Contact our Contact Center 1900-1577
You can call our Contact Center 1900-1577 from 8.00am to 17.00pm from Monday to Friday (excluding holiday leave days) and talk to our agent to request credit card payment from your demand account balance at Shinhan
Drop Box service
Only applied at some Shinhan branches/transaction offices
You can cash deposit by:
Step 1: Fill in the payment envelope with all following information:
- (1) Cardholder’s Name as on ID card or Passport
- (2) 16-digits shown on your credit card
- (3) Payment amount (Max VND30 million/envelope, VND100 million/day)
- (4) ID and Telephone number
- (5) Designated person’s information (if any)
Step 2: Put cash into the envelope, seal and put it in the Drop box at the branches/transaction offices before 16:30 on the payment due date.
* Please kindly keep a copy of payment receipt.
** In case there is difference between the filled payment amount and the actual received amount, the actual amount that Shinhan receives shall prevail.
- You must make payment for at least the Minimum Payment Amount as shown on your monthly Card Statement before or on your Payment due date. In case you fails to make payment for at least the Minimum Payment Amount on your payment due date, you will be registered overdue status.
- Interest shall be charged only when you fail to pay the full Statement Balance on or before the Due Date. Interest is calculated from the registration date until the actual payment date of the Transaction(s).
- If you make payment via Card number by (1) money transfer from other bank, (3) cash deposit at Sacombank or (6) Dropbox service as above, Shinhan will auto debit your outstanding balance (except unbilled Installment or Flexicash amount)