After signing the sales contract, you just request your business partners to send the L/C to Shinhan Bank Vietnam (SWIFT code: SHBKVNVX) via the issuing banks for advising. We commit to take action within the soonest time with the most favorable fees.
Documentary Credit Advising
Our professional staffs in Trade department shall check the authenticity of the Documentary Credits (DCs) issued to you within the shortest time.
Professional consultancy shall be provided to minimize your cost and risk.
You have an access to a strong financial support with favorable interest rate.
The most competitive fees are offered.
Other advices on business expanding and trading internationally are provided if requested.
How To Apply
- It is recommended that you should get Shinhan Bank Vietnam’s consultancy on terms of payment and the issuing bank before signing the contract.
- You must request your business partners (L/C applicant) to choose Shinhan Bank Vietnam as the advising bank.
Documentary Credit Transferring
Transferred documentary Credits (DCs) are used when you are not the ultimate seller such as trader, middleman and buying agent. As the first beneficiary, you may request Shinhan Bank Vietnam to transfer all or a part of the L/C value. We shall make the L/C available to the second beneficiary promptly and efficiently.
This service is available for multiple second beneficiaries transferring
No credit line is required to implement DC transferring
No physical involve in goods
The details/information of the buyers and ultimate sellers is kept confidentially then you can get your commission income without worrying
Conditions for an L/C to be transferred
- L/C is transferrable
- The L/C regulates that Shinhan Bank Vietnam is the transferring bank or the nominating bank.
- L/C transfer request
- Original L/C together with relevant L/C amendments (if any)
Shinhan Bank Vietnam, on the behalf of you, shall send your collection request together with the documents to your business partner’s bank for collection. We then follow up and inform to you when the acceptance is performed or credit to your account the collection amount as soon as the payment is made.
- D/P (Documents against Payment): the Collecting bank does not release the shipping documents to the importer until the payment has already been made.
- D/A (Documents against Acceptance): the Collecting bank does not release the shipping documents to the importer until the Usance bill has been accepted.
The correspondent banking network worldwide allows Shinhan Bank Vietnam to send documents for collections easily
You can withdraw your money quickly with the reasonable fee
Simple and cost effective payment method in international trading
Documents and payment collection are carried out by the banks, on your behalf
It’s easier and cheaper for buyers to receive Documentary Collections than to issue DCs
- Application for collection document
- Original full set of shipping documents
Export L/C Negotiation
If you wish to discount bills under L/C, we are here to serve you with high discounting rate, low cost, fast and simple procedure.
|Introduction||Shinhan Bank Vietnam provides you with the Export L/C negotiation with recourse service which means that we will make payment in advance for all or a part of your export bills’ value and have the right to use the payment amount received from your partner’s bank to compensate the discounted amount. In case your partner’s bank fails to make payment for the export L/C on due date, you should bear the responsibility to refund the discounted amount to SHBVN.|
You can receive immediate payment on presentation of shipping documents under a Documentary Credit transactions
Your business capitals are assured, which allows you to reinvest sales proceeds immediately
You can offer more payment options to customers without a negative impact on your cash flow
You are offered with the flexible fee and charges, favorable trade finance and competitive interest rate
Quick and simple procedure is provided
Our experienced staffs check your shipping documents and correct errors to ensure the compliance before submitting to the L/C issuing bank, which will reduce the risk of dispute on documents as well as non-payment.
Application for export bills negotiation
Original L/C and amendment (if any)
Full set of shipping documents as L/C request.
Export Factoring (EF)
Export Factoring (EF) is a form of open account financing, in which the Bank advance (up to 100% of approved Account Receivables) to the exporter in return for the exporter’s assignment to the Bank of all rights and interests related to its short-term (up to 180 days) A/Rs indebted by the importer.
Increase the working capitals to expand your business and trading market
Increase the competitiveness by providing your partner the more favorable payment method
Improves cash flow
Competitive interest rates
Easy to apply for
- Assignment of Account Receivables
- Application for A/R Advance cum Debt Acknowledgement
- Invoices and supporting documents (e.g. Details of Customs Declaration, Insurance…).
Export L/C Finance
We finance to enable you to have working capital for implementation of Export L/C issued in your favor advised through our bank.
- Loan Limit: Maximum 60% of Export L/C’s value, within your working capital requirement
- Period: Not exceeding expiry date of the Export L/C
Your working capital is ensured to fulfill your orders
You have fund to cover all pre-shipment costs, manufacturing costs such as raw materials and employee wages
You have access to an extended, flexible financial period
Cash flow is ensured while goods are being packed and waiting for shipment
Expand your business by offering more competitive terms to trading partners
- Application for Loan with Repayment sources and plan
- Export L/C which is advised by and negotiated with Shinhan Bank Vietnam