- Support for effective fund management based on purchases & sales activities
- Support for strategic decision to operate fund for doing business
- Internal Audit
- Contents of Cash Management Service
|Types||Point Per Unit|
School banking is a solution for tuition fee management via the collection services & connect directly to the core banking of Shinhan Bank to make transfer/payment
Collection service is the most convenient payment solution, which offers Virtual Account & Bulk Collection
- Virtual Accounts are uniquely assigned to each student and linked to the school’s Parent Account. If the virtual account is credited, it is automatically credited to Parent Account.
- Bulk Collection is the active cash collection service, in which schools can request Shinhan to credit its account with the amount collected from the students’ accounts and/or related parties who have signed debit mandate(s) to authorize Shinhan to debit their accounts by order of the schools.
|Accounting System (ERP)||Bank Statement, P/L, Account Receivable, Account Payable|
|Collection System||Student Managememt||Manage student’s information (class, tuition fee, personal information...)|
|Collection Management||Virtual Account|
|Firm Banking System||Connect directly to core banking of Shinhan Bank Vietnam|
|Account Payment (internal transfer, domestic transfer, bulk transfer)|
|Manage Payment Status Report|