Shinhan – Lotte Mart Credit Card bring you with great shopping experiences and various point rewards. The more you spend, the higher point reward you get.
Get welcome points equivalent to annual fee
Primary cardholder of Shinhan – Lotte Mart Credit Card is entitled to 550,000 welcome Lotte Mart points upon card activation and making the first transaction within 60 days since card issuance registration.
Lotte Mart Point Accummulation
- Cardholders, both Primary/Supplementary, earn 2.5% Lotte Mart point rate total bill at Lotte Mart nationwide.
- Cardholders, both Primary/Supplementary, earn 0.2% Lotte Mart point rate on every spending at other merchants accepting card payment.
- No limit on accumulated point reward.
- No minimum spending required.
Note: Cardholder need to scan Lotte Mart membership’s barcode which is showed on the back of Shinhan – Lotte Mart credit card before making payment transaction at Lotte Mart so that point is accumulated on the correct Lotte Mart membership.
Special Offer from Lotte Mart’s Partners
- Get 10% discount on total bill at Lotteria and Angel-in-us Coffee.
- 1.2% Lotte Mart point accumulation at Lotte Cinema, Lotteriaand Angel-in-us Coffee
Special Offer is applied to L Point program’s Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Note: Cardholder need to scan Lotte Mart membership’s barcode which is showed on the back of Shinhan – Lotte Mart credit card before making payment transaction at Lotte Cinema. Lotteria and Angel-in-us Coffee for Special Offer apply.
Point redemption: Lotte Mart Point rewards
Shinhan – Lotte Mart credit card gives you greater rate to redeem accumulated points to Lotte Mart Point rewards. Details:
- Accumulated points will be automatically converted to Lotte Mart Points
- Lotte Mart Membership Point conversion: Redemption rate is 1 Point = 1 VND
For details of Terms and Conditions of Shinhan – Lotte Mart point program, please click here
Shinhan Zone up to 50% discount
Indulge yourself in a variety of exclusive discounts up to 50% at more than 200 Shinhan Zone merchants.
Shinhan Installment Plan
Optimize your budget plan with Shinhan Installment by making smaller payments for up to 12 months. With any transaction from VND 3,000,000, you can easily convert to installment repayment with preferential interest or 0% interest at more than 50 Shinhan’s affiliate merchants.
Bill payment service via Shinhan Visa Credit card
Now, it is so easy to make payment for your various monthly service bills with Shinhan Credit card bill payment service. This service is applied for all Shinhan Visa Consumer/ Corporate Credit card.
Special Discount on Speed L App
Special offers for Shinhan Visa card
Enjoy exclusive privileges for Shinhan Visa cardholders.
Card secured by deposit account
Individuals from 18 years of age and having saving/term account with term from 3 months and minimum balance from VND 33,400,000 (or other equivalent currency) at Shinhan Bank
Individual from 20-65 years old (especially for cardholder who is salary earner: from 20 years old to retirement age), residing or works in city/province where Shinhan’s branches are locating and joint boundary provinces.
- For salary earners under employment contract: At least 3 months working at current employer and minimum net income per month from:
- Vietnamese: VND 5,000,000
- Foreigners: VND 33,000,000 (Korean: VND 20,000,000).
- For self-employed or business owners: At least 2 years in the current business Shinhan Bank shall make consideration and assessment on other criteria including but not limited to occupations, professional positions, income, credit status and property before card issuance.
For further details, please visit the nearest branch of Shinhan Bank or contact 1900 1577.
Applicant’s identity proof and residence confirmation
Applicant’s income proof
Income earner’s income evidence documents:
- Labour contract or any other replacement documents accepted by SHBVN
- An original copy of bank account Statement (including income receipts of recent 3 months)
Self-employed and business owner’s income evidence documents: Business certificate or any other legal replacement documents