On 25 January 2019, Shinhan Bank officially announced that MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van continued to be its 2019 brand ambassadors. They are two prominent faces in Vietnam's financial industry in recent years and become Shinhan's Brand Ambassador since 2018.
MC Tran Quoc Khanh is a TV Host/ Producer of various programs on such channels like HTV9, FBNC, VTV9, etc. He is also the author of the book "Talk with Hung Tran - Journey to Silicon Valley of Got It ". In addition, he is a favorite bilingual MC/interpreter at both local and international business, economic, and financial events.
Mai Lan Van is the founder and CFO of Tourism Volunteer - Volunteering for Education, a social enterprise that organizes tours to the difficult mountainous areas combined with charity activities. With this project, Van was honored as one of Forbes 30 under 30 in 2016.
Sharing about the decision of selecting MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van as new brand ambassadors in 2018 and continued in 2019, Mr. Shin Dong Min - CEO of Shinhan Bank in Vietnam, said: "MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van are spotlights among financial professionals and entrepreneurs with aim toward building a professional and firm image for the bank. With these two excellent brand ambassadors, Shinhan Bank hopes to spread its strong message of compassionate and professional finance to all Vietnamese customers in 2019 as we did it well in 2018”.
Details on the two Brand Ambassadors for Shinhan Bank in 2019:
MC Tran Quoc Khanh
- MBA from La Salle University, USA.
- MC/Editor in the field of business, finance and start-up.
- MC/ Interpreter/ Moderator of business, finance and startup events
- Translator of the book “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel/ Blake Masters published in October 2016.
- Author "Talk with Hung Tran - Journey to Silicon Valley of Got It", published in March 2018
- Founder and Operator of KAT MEDIA - a company producing TV programs and content on Internet platform
- Co-founder of An Community Development Center (ACDC) - a project to provide general well-being and education to the students and employees
Mai Lan Van
- Master of International Business, City University London, UK.
- Founder and CFO of "Volunteer Tourism - Volunteer for Education" (V.E.O)
- Former President of Vietnamese Student Union in the UK (SVUK)
- Head of Organizing Committee of Overseas Student Talents in UK
- Head of the Organizing Committee of Connect Viet Youth event series
- President of 2014 Global Shapers Hanoi Hub -a member of the World Economic Forum (WEF)
- Organizer of Champion 2013 - Global Shapers Hà Nội – World Economics Forum.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Asia-Pacific Forum on Social Enterprise - SHAPE Asia-Pacific 2014 on Social Entrepreneurship