Shinhan Classic Hi-Point Credit Card fulfils your daily spending conveniently every where and any time with UNLIMITED POINTS reward. The more spending, the more earning!
EXPLORE BENEFITS OF POINTS & REWARDS.
Welcome points: equivalent to annual fee.
Don’t miss your extra bonus points! Primary cardholder of Shinhan Classic Hi-Point Credit Card is entitled to 350,000 welcome points as soon as the first transaction is made within 60 days since the 1st date of card issuance registration.
Base points: 0.3% rate on every card spending.
Receive 3 Shinhan Points for every 1,000 VND spent with Shinhan Hi-Point Gold credit card.
- Applied for all eligible card spending.
- No minimum spending is required.
- No limit for maximum point accumulation.
- Eligible card spending is purchase transaction made by Shinhan Hi-Point Classic credit card. Not apply point accumulation for transactions eligible for Special Point I & II, installment 0% interest, Flexicash, Bill Payment, cash advance, fees and interest.
Special Point I: ADDITIONAL 5% point rate at Shinhan Alliance Partners.
Receive 50 Points for every VND 1,000 spending via Shinhan Hi-Point Classic credit card at:
- Electronics: Samsung Experience Store, Nguyen Kim
- Shopping: Lazada, Lotte Mart
- Transportation App: Grab
- Travel: Vietnam Airlines, Agoda
- Bakery: Tous les Jours, Paris Baguette
Terms & Conditions
- Special Point I only applies if total spending in statement cycle reaches VND 3,000,000. Otherwise, Base points (0.3%) will apply.
- Maximum reward is 400,000 points/cycle.
Special Point II: ADDITIONAL 1% point rate at Special Merchant Categories.
Receive 10 Points for every VND 1,000 spent via Shinhan Hi-Point Classic credit card at special categories including:
- Grocery/ Supermarket spending
Terms & Conditions
- Special Point I only applies if total spending in statement cycle reaches VND 3,000,000. Otherwise, Base points (0.3%) will apply for above-stated categories (*).
- Maximum reward is 200,000 points/cycle.
- Special Point II does not apply for transactions eligible for Special Point I.
- Grocery/ Supermarket spending is based on categorization of merchants by Merchant Category Code (MCC) according to Visa regulation.
Point redemption: multiple choices of rewards.
Shinhan Classic Hi-Point Credit Card gives you greater flexibility of choices to redeem rewards from accumulated points whether in cash or mileage.
How to Redeem
Where to Redeem
Shinhan Branches/Transaction Offices
Cash-back to VND Payment Account at Shinhan Bank
Shinhan Branches/ Transaction Offices/InternetBanking/Contact Center 1900-1577.
Contact Center 1900-1577.
Cash-back: Minimum point redemption: 15,000 points = VND 15,000
Lotusmiles point redemption: 280,000 points/time = 1,000 Miles.
Exchange rate: 280 points = 1 mile
The redeemed Miles must be multiple of 1,000.
For Terms and Conditions of Shinhan Point Program, please click here.
Shinhan Zone up to 50% discount
Indulge yourself in a variety of exclusive discounts up to 50% at more than 200 Shinhan Zone merchants.
Shinhan Installment Plan
Optimize your budget plan with Shinhan Installment by making smaller payments for up to 12 months. With any transaction from VND 3,000,000, you can easily convert to installment repayment with preferential interest or 0% interest at more than 50 Shinhan’s affiliate merchants.
Bill payment service via Shinhan Visa Credit card
Now, it is so easy to make payment for your various monthly service bills with Shinhan Credit card bill payment service. This service is applied for all Shinhan Visa Consumer/ Corporate Credit card.
2. Having saving/ term account with term from 3 months and balance from VND 11,200,000 (or USD 500) at Shinhan Bank.
Individual from 18-65 years of age, having residence in HoChi Minh City, Hanoi and other cities/ provinces where Shinhan Bank’s branches locate.
1. FOR SALARY EARNER: at least 3 months working at current employer.
- Vietnamese: Minimum net income VND 6,000,000 per month
- Foreigners: Minimum gross income VND 40,000,000 per month
2. FOR SELF-EMPLOYED/ BUSINESS OWNER: at least 2 years in the current business or similar industry/ business.
Shinhan Bank shall consider, evaluate other criteria including but not limited to occupations, professional positions, income, credit status and property. Please contact your Shinhan Bank nearest branch or call 1900-1577 or register here for further support.
Applicant’s identity proof and residence confirmation
Applicant’s income proof
Income earner’s income evidence documents
- Labour contract or any other replacement documents accepted by SHBVN
- A copy of bank account Statement (including income receipts of recent 3 months)
Self-employed and professional’s income evidence documents
- Business certificate or any other legal replacement documents